My completed federal and state taxes only show deductions. They are incomplete. W2's were not downloaded, but Turbo Tax said they were ready to print and file.

Level 17 rjs

TurboTax has no way of knowing that you have income that you didn't enter. It has to rely on you to make sure you enter everything. If you know you have W-2s that were not entered in your tax return, enter them or import them now. Don't file your tax return until you have entered all your income.

To open the return, and continue to input income, log in & scroll down and click on ADD A STATE.