Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

pstevil3

My card never came. What do I do?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

34 Replies
ModestaL

When did you file your tax return?
pstevil3

1/31/18
ModestaL

Yes, it definitely passed 10 business day, please call 1-888- 285-4169 and make sure you let them know that you never received your card.
pstevil3

I called the number I was given just now.  Applied for new card to be sent.  Problem solved. Thank you
ModestaL

You're very welcome. I'm glad I was able to help.
dustyb1-

They ask for the last four digit of card I didn't receive a card so I don't know
ModestaL

It usually takes 5 to 10 business days for the Visa card to come. However, if you believe you should have received your card by now, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at 1-888- 285-4169 to get a new card sent.

NOTE: Make sure the correct address is on file.

Please see FAQ, for more information about the Visa Card: : https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6419971

Britneymay
Returning Member

I've tried calling the number and they want the card number of the card I don't have I'm getting frustrated 

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

You can visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169  if it has been longer than 10 business days (weekends not included). They can update your address, or have a new card sent to you. Please refer to the  TurboTax FAQ below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/when-will-i-receive-my-turbo-prepaid-visa-card/00/273...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

YOU LITERALLY SPAM THE SAME ANSWER TO EVERYTHING BUT YOU ARE CALLED AN ''EXPERT'' LMAO WHAT A JOKE STOP PLAYING WITH PEOPLE'S MONEY!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS INFRUITATING IV BEEN WAITING OVER A MONTH!!!

Msskeete

Its saying I have two cards under my ss number and I dont see how or know the number to any of the cards to track them. 

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169. Do not choose option 2. The recording will repeat a few times, but then you will get more options. 

Is their not a live person you can talk to? It is impossible to report card never received through the 1800 number because it asks for digits of card that I DO NOT HAVE!!! 

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@Msmills17 If you lose your card or believe it to be stolen, log in to report it lost/stolen

Please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number. then follow these steps:

1. Listen to the recording 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birthdate. 
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies