Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

diannazal
Returning Member

My 2019 tax return is not showing when downloaded, it is bringing up a 1-page mail-in instructions, but not 1099. Please help.

When logging into my account ( i double checked it was the correct one) and trying to download/print my return there is a 1-page sheet that is downloaded letting me know that I have to mail in the attached 1099 and other info... but there is no further sheets, and my 1099 does not show. I cannot find it anywhere. My account says that my federal e-file was accepted, but I still cannot download a copy of the return.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

My 2019 tax return is not showing when downloaded, it is bringing up a 1-page mail-in instructions, but not 1099. Please help.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

If you are not getting a complete return then you will need to wait until sometime in December when they have finished archiving the 2019 returns and the Online system opens back up.

diannazal
Returning Member

Yep, I have tried this step multiple times, but it does not work. Just one single sheet is downloaded. No other pages, or information, just that one sheet that says that I need to mail in my attached 1099. 

If you are not getting a complete return then you will need to wait until sometime in December when they have finished archiving the 2019 returns and the Online system opens back up.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies