turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mccants

My 2018 Return is missing page 1 of Schedule E. How do I find it.? I've filed the return and don't need to amend it. I just need the first page of schedule E for my bank.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

My 2018 Return is missing page 1 of Schedule E. How do I find it.? I've filed the return and don't need to amend it. I just need the first page of schedule E for my bank.

You don't always get page 1 if you don't need it.  Do you have anything that should be on page 1?

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040se.pdf

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

Page 1 and Page 2 of Schedule E are for different types of income. If you have income that goes on page 2, and you do not have any income that goes on page 1, you file only page 2. Page 1 is for income from rental real estate or royalties. Page 2 is for income for which you got a Schedule K-1 from a partnership, S corporation, estate, or trust, or a Schedule Q from a REMIC.

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

Explain to your bank that page 1 is not used if you don't have rental or royalty income. If they are stubborn and insist on having it, download a blank Schedule E from the link that VolvoGirl posted. Fill in your name and Social Security number on the top line. Leave the rest of the form blank. Print the blank page 1 and give it to the bank.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies