Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

jess_chur

I had to fax the it's a 1095-A and a 8962 form so how long will it be before they process my return how will I know if my return amount changes didn't have to do amended?

I faxed my paperwork in on the 6th of March and received my refund yesterday
pmj481970

I had to fax the it's a 1095-A and a 8962 form so how long will it be before they process my return how will I know if my return amount changes didn't have to do amended?

Great .. Next Wed will be 6 weeks since I faxed my info in .. still nothing ...but saying it's being processed
pmj481970

I'm praying mine is released next week
laddidles

did you refund go up or down at all? mine is going up by 908.00 but my status bar or nothing has even changed on the "check my refund" link.
jess_chur

Mine went up by almost 1600...I called the IRS number I listed above...way more information and a lot nicer ppl
laddidles

thank you I will definitely be calling that number!
meghiij

How do you know if it goes up or down??

Good afternoon all just wanted to give to you guys an update..for everyone that has filed and had to send in 1095a and 8962 your depoist date is April 10th..went through the whole process took 4 weeks from the dsy i faxed in my forms which was 3/18..so guys there here and you shall get your MONEY. ..
pmj481970

Aprilspringette i didn't do direct deposits mind is coming to my tax preparer office. So even if you didn't do direct deposits will you still get it
pmj481970

Aprilspringette will they still be released April 10 if you didn't do direct deposits

@pmj481970 yes u will still receive it..
pmj481970

Aprilspringette thank you ..i needed some good news today ... They told me a week ago that  corrections had been made to my refund but still said I had to wait 8 weeks .. But on wmr it only says stilled being processed nothing never changed

@aprilspringette how do you know all of us will receive oo n April 10th?
slim8338

@aprilspringette  how do you know for sure

@aprilspringette: I submitted my information later on in the same week, would mine be the same date or the following week?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies