Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I had to fax the it's a 1095-A and a 8962 form so how long will it be before they process my return how will I know if my return amount changes didn't have to do amended?

Steward.roman85 it would be the same

I had to fax the it's a 1095-A and a 8962 form so how long will it be before they process my return how will I know if my return amount changes didn't have to do amended?

Everyone's DDD is different I highly doubt everyone will have the same date.  

Slim8338 i knw for sure because i have been on the wait as long as the rest of you and the information i got was valuable and accurate.also after i spoke with them myself i checked my wmr and all bars where gone and everyone that i have talked to has the same ddd.

For those that faxed forms 1095a 8962 on the week of match 18th or weeks before all have ddd of the 10th no later than the 15th.
laddidles

@aprilspringette well all I can do is hope that is the case, not  calling you a liar  but it seems a little odd for this in my case for the people who have a DDD they are at least told changes have been made to just wait 8 weeks, I'm still being told nothing has changed on my account, even when I log into the irs website in my account no transcripts available, and there is a big note that says "your 2018 taxes have not been processed" my 8 weeks is 5/7 hopefully I get it before that if not I call again that day.

well, guess we'll see, would be nice to get my return this week
slim8338

@aprilspringette  well I sent mine back on the 14th of March let’s hope it’s true mine still say still processing
mj7641

@laddidles I was told the same I was even questioning my fax machine when they told me nothing has changed yet lol
pmj481970

Mj7641 I talk with someone today and they told me they had not received it .I fax mine on feb27 .I was told today to re fax I don't understand
mj7641

@pmj481970 are you serious see I would like for someone to tell me this at least I would know that they haven’t received my fax. Smh I don’t know. I was told to not re fax because it will cause a delay.
laddidles

@mj7641 that is exactly what I'm questioning, it just doesn't make sense that some WMR'S get updated and some don't for being the IRS it should be consistent across the board. @pmj481970 this is what I'm afraid of and seriously the way my luck is going that may happen to me, now my question is them telling you that do you have to wait ANOTHER 8 weeks? I told the IRS rep that and he said "well if that how you want to take it then yes you will" like I was just asking a questions, it not fair we have to meet these deadlines but they can play games with our money!
pmj481970

Mj7641 it's terrible . The lady today told me to re fax it because I still had topic 152 on my status like they still had not received it ...  They are not nice.. my wmr never changed since January even after I fax my info in on Feb 27 it's been 6 weeks and nothing change on my wmr...
pmj481970

Mj7641 I was told by someone at irs that my info was received and had been corrected  now today they are saying something different...  my tax preparer fax it again today got confirmation. That it went through just like the other did .so  I am going to see what happens .she even put a note on it telling them that it was fax 6 weeks ago  ..
mj7641

@pmj481970 oh wow I’m thinking they lost my paper work.

Update! My tax refund is going up by $600 but I haven't received a ddd yet. I am waiting on my tax rep to send me that info today. Fingers crossed that it is this week or possibly next week.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies