Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Update if you have received the path message for tax year 2017.

Mine is still processing with tt 152 and amount.
jalp1986

Mine is being processed @mailand400. I just got off the phone with the irs they said the 21 days didn't apply to the ones getting earned income credit and that if they sent a letter it would show on your wmr page .
jalp1986

I so frustrated !!! A date would be nice that's all I'm asking for!
brenid21

@mailand400 you should be ok, its just moving slower for you. They should do this fast, just checking the WMR everyday with No change is stressful enough to then make people wait is ridiculous.

@jalp1986 did you ask for Tax Advocate?
jalp1986

@brenid21 no after saying some foul words o hung up I got pissed off ... Ill call back in a little bit I'm going to keep calling til I get an answer if its their money they get it so we deserve at least a date .

Mine is showing being processed 152 and the amount on the side. Fingers crossed all good and a ddd soon

have you guys ever had to do id verification? I had to last year and this year too. I was accepted 1/19/18 no path then received letter for identity verification again this year. letter dated Valentine's day. I went through this last year as well but that time the guy I was on with said my account number for dd was diff than he had so I had to get my refund by check. got my return through mail the first week of March.

@herecomesthehots i never had to id verify. I called the irs today and they said i was fine and nothing was wrong. But i also never had the path message.

What does your wmr say. Still processing or processing

still being processed

they said it could take 9 weeks after verification but the lady said to start checking wmr for updates after a couple of weeks. I'm hoping they are just saying that to give themselves time. I don't remember being told that last year. it was actually pretty quick last year after identity verification. esp bc they say it takes about 4 weeks for your check to be mailed. I believe the process from that point was only 2 and a half maybe 3 weeks total before check was in hand.
jalp1986

Mine says being processed no tt with the amount no letter nothing I finally talked to some One tonight and they said it looked fine that even though j filed the 31 of Jan it was rolled over to the 2nd of Feb so my 3 wasn't up til the 26th and to call back them if i didn't have an update .

I looked at my last years transcripts my return wasnt processed til the 21st day and then refund 9 days later
brenid21

They need to stop giving people a Hard time. I have only Id verify once in 2016 and I only realized because WMR updated to it plus I called after 21 Days because as of the letter, I received maybe about a Month after finding out I needed to id verify. I was right on it and got my return in march. If it wasn’t because I was constantly desperate to see a DDD or find out what was taking so long I would’ve received it in May or June. As for the Path Message, again this is my first year experiencing it and for me it was Speedy process. Previous years was quicker without  Path Message but I can’t complain anything right now is better than ID Verify.
jalp1986

@brenid21. That's exactly what happened to me last year if i wouldn't have stayed on them it would have been May or June before I received anything finally some One told me I needed an if vertify.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies