MAGI calculation done by Turbotax self-employed version on form 8962 is wrong, not adding half of my self-emp tax back in. Can I manually correct this form?

MAGI for Form 8962 is not supposed to add the 1/2 SE tax back, so the program is doing it correctly.

Do you know TaxGuyBill where then my real Magi is indicated? And what will the health exchange consult to confirm the Magi for eligibility issues?

As you pointed out, it is on Line 2-3 of Form 8962.

Lines 2 and 3 should not be the same for self-employed persons. The form is autogenerated by TT, which is not adding back in half of self-employment tax, as required by the IRS. This system glitch makes the calculations incorrect. Users beware.

As I said before, MAGI for purposes of the Premium Tax Credit should NOT add back 1/2 SE tax.  The program is correct.