Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Late

Good early morning,

So, I have questions regarding my tax return and state. It seems to only be with turbo tax. What have you been able to do to support your customers? As a frontline healthcare worker (Respiratory practitioner)

I had to take time off to recollect myself. After working in New York . Very humbling experience, watching people pass and not even in the hospital because there was no room.now here it is 2 months and no update or changes. And calling the IRS is at least 2 hour hold time. I need your help i leave on Saturday morning for a new assignment in alaska.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Late

it's not only with Turbotax. millions of taxpayers, including those that used CPA's, lawyers, and other apps have experienced abnormal delays in receiving refunds. some have waited more than 3 months. once your return is accepted, Turbotax (and the same for users of other apps and professional preparers) receives no update on the refund status.   all you can do is check your status periodically using the IRS website. as you have found out, even getting through to the IRS is a challenge.  the state is a different issue. have you tried calling them?

Late

If you are moving make sure to put a forwarding with the post office and mail in a form 8822 with the feds for a change of address.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies