joselhernandez19

Last years return had a clerical error on the address and i never got my return. How do i get it? It was approved and in process all year. How can i get it now?

The address that should have been on my return should have been [removed]
KittyM

If you haven't received your refund, you should file Form 3911 Taxpayer Statement Regarding Refund with the IRS.  

You can also try calling them at 1-800-829-1040, but that number will be very busy through April 15th and they will likely ask you to send Form 3911 before they can assist you.

Camacho1964

I need to find the tax return for for 2020

MichelleLO

If you used TurboTax Online to complete and file your 2020 tax return, you can access a copy by following the steps in this TurboTax help article: How do I access a prior-year return?

@Camacho1964