turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

RPRoc0421

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

No change on mine. Verified on Feb 20

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

I got a dd of March 6th this morning!!
RPRoc0421

Erinmonique858 when did you verify?

February 22nd

Verified on 2/25 hopefully something soon

I verified on 2/19 still no update ughhhh

@kingandrea92 Same verified on 2/19 nothing yet
RPRoc0421

@kingandrea92 same situation. Verified 2-20. Hopefully this isn't gonna turn into some of the horror stories I've read on other threads

@RPRoc0421 @sam2011 I’ve had to verify the last few years and usually after I verify I get my money within two weeks
akarogers

@kingandrea92 what have you heard about on other threads?

@akarogers I’ve seen some ppl verified on 2/19 and got their money 2/27 I’ve also seen ppl verify just a few days ago and got an update already

Does the ability to order transcripts mean anything? I was able to order mine for this tax season 2-3 days ago. Waiting for them to come in the mail.

Verified on 2/25 still nothing I just don’t get it this is ridiculous for people to have to wait even longer for their money will be calling tomorrow morning I need answers

Not sure I ordered my return transcript on Thursday to see if it has any info on it
RPRoc0421

@kingandrea92 that gives a little hope that we will hear something this week.  I saw some things on other threads that people had to verify more than once, didnt get their returns until June-July
Manage cookies