turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

I was told it is going to take up to 9 weeks to receive my refund. Just verified on Feb 22 and still no updated or DD on Where's My Refund still "being processed".

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

@erinmonique858 you may see change on Saturday I too just verified on the 25th

@erinmonique858  why do you think Saturday? Still no update for me and I verified over a week ago
RPRoc0421

I seriously hope its Saturday lol but yes why do you think Saturday for a DD date9?

Well I updated Saturday to still processing and Thursday morning to being processed. So im sure im going to get an update on Saturday again

@shayshay4423 same here hopefully everything goes well for us
dadnerris

I also  filled/accepted 1/29. Letter 2/16 . Called 2/22 no change yet. I have filled with TurboTax for the last 7 years. This is crazy! It still says we've received/still processing. No bar ever

Still no update here early, I’ve been checking any morning confirmed my ID on the 19th

I also confirmed it changed to we’ve received your return it’s being processed pray that it’s a good sign will keep everyone posted
akarogers

Did anyone’s update today either with the status bars or a ddd?

Update: I got my bars and had a dd of 2/27 and it was deposited that morning. Maybe there’s hope for us after all!!!
akarogers

@markeetakelly what date did you verify if you don’t mind my asking?

I verified on the 18th of Feb
akarogers

@markeetakelly thank you.

No problem
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies