chemtech45jk

Just received another w2 . My return was done need to go back and ad the w2 to my tax form?

Do I edit or amemd.
AshleyLO

If you've submitted your return already, you will need to amend your return once it's accepted or rejected by the IRS.  If you've haven't filed yet, you can add it by going back to your tax return: Where do I add or enter a second W-2?

warnoy

I received another w-2 after I filed my 2020 return.  When will I be able to amend my return with Turbo-tax Deluxe?  I keep going to that "amend" portion of the software but it keeps telling me to check back soon.  

EbonyA

@warnoy We anticipate that form 1040-X will be available in Turbo Tax toward the end of March. Please check back periodically.