Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Ok i got a ddd of feb 22 2018 my bank rejected it because my name was only one on account and not both mine and my husbands. Now we have a code of 1121. Has this happened

They could've been lying to get me off the phone... but I will

Ok i got a ddd of feb 22 2018 my bank rejected it because my name was only one on account and not both mine and my husbands. Now we have a code of 1121. Has this happened

Still no update...im convinced I'll be waiting til may...thats when my 10 weeks are up from the day I got my letter

Wow that's crazy I think we are all in the same boat I even joined Facebook and no one on there has had any luck besides id verify people I had to do that a couple of years ago and the wait was only 3 extra weeks this 1121 code is a nightmare!! All for a rejected bank if we all received the letters and keep calling they know we are the people who filed the taxes dumb IRS..

It's terrible for us to have to wait that long after we've already been approved

This has been a nightmare....I have been approved 2 times...now I have a ta so hopefully things will get done. I filed on 1/29...And had to id verify on 3/14...then bank rejected it on 3/26..now it is in Manuel review...still no letter for me...they said my letter was going out 4/23...just can't understand all this

Yeah I don't understand why they are approving the refund and then taking them back so not fair I know plenty of people who filed taxes that didn't work and have already received theirs and now they are flagging the real refunds ridiculous!! I have been researching the p-freeze 1121 code and it says that ivo froze the returns and we can wait for our 10 weeks are up and still have to wait 60 more days after that and only ivo can unfreeze them it's on the IRS website just confused and drained..

I hope not 60 day!!!s.... that's my first time hearing that omg

We were told 10 weeks from the day the irs received the check back. That would have been today and nothing updated on WMR and no check. Anybody get theres yet?

I was told 8 to 10 weeks from the date of the letter mine was dated 3/19

My WMR had 1121 for a while then went to delay in processing now it has tax topic 152 anyone know what this means?

Nope my 10 weeks is 5/28...dont know what 152 means...how long did u have 1121 before it changed?

Johnsmith324 Did u count 10 weeks from your date of the letter they sent u?

No updates here....good thing is we should all be getting closer....hopefully we are all in next weeks releases...my ta said should be by the 21st

I had 1121 for about 2 or 3 weeks then delay in processing now it just says if i filed a complete and accurate return i should receive it in 21 days with tax topic 152.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies