Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

vball2211

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

Mine has said they received it and it will be processed for 3 days now. How long does it take after that to get the refund?

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

@vball2211 should be any day and some people don't get one so just be checking ur banks also

I don't know what these people are doing but again they told me it would be 6-9 weeks I really don't think it will take that long but then again who knows!!!! I do NOT owe anything so again why so long? It has been almost 3 weeks and mines is saying STILL BEING PROCESSED

Just give them their 9 weeks if u don’t receive it by than call back ! I just pray we all get ours tomorrow

Ikr they say they throw them all in a pile and get to them when they do but idk lol

It's been almost 4 weeks since I verified and no change on mine.

I just hope y'all receive urs soon

This is just crazy I hope they don’t try me again like this next year

I verified my identity on Feb 21 and still have not received an update

That's ridiculous!!!! Also I spoke with a representative at the IRS and all they keep telling me is it will be 6 to 9 weeks before I receive my refund but the lady said it also should not take that long so I'm just waiting

I assume its gonna be 9 weeks. Sucks

Of the many years I have filed my taxes I never had to do this and nothing changed but maybe the amount of money I made. I guess I just have to be patient.

vball2211

@jamekasquirewell  same here. The only thing that changed was my wages.

I honestly don't believe it will be that long but I'll say about 1-1/2 months.....and yes it sucks
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies