Is there any way of getting a report for next year's depreciation? It used to be available but I don't see it for 2018.

You can get a report of future depreciation, one asset at a time, by viewing the Asset Life History for that asset.

A report of the current and prior depreciation on all your assets can be found on the Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization Report.

You can view or print either of these reports, by going into Forms Mode.  Please follow these steps:

1. Go into Forms Mode by clicking on the Forms icon in the top right of the blue bar
  2. In the Forms in My Return list on the left, click the desired form to open it.
  3. You can search for the report by clicking the Open Form link at the top of the Forms in My Return list.
  4. The form/report will appear on the right side of the screen.
  5. You can view the form on the screen or you can print a copy by clicking the Print box at the bottom of the screen.
  6. To return to the interview, click on the Step-By-Step icon in the top right of the blue bar.  

To view the future depreciation for a particular asset:
  1. Click Asset Entry (asset name) from the Forms in My Return list.
  2. On the Asset Entry Worksheet, scroll down to line 14.
  3. Click the QuickZoom box to access the Asset Life History.

With over 50 assets that takes forever!  There should be a report.

I understand.  With that many assets, have you considered using a Fixed Asset Manager program?

I agree, it should be in here.  It's here in other tax programs, and it used to be in Turbo Tax.  I need a fixed asset report for 2020 to book depreciation.  I cannot look at each asset individually.