katdoig-hotmail-

Is there a way to access and print my depreciation schedule from this year so I can use it as reference for next year?

Of course ... if you did not already save a PDF of the return with all the worksheets then do so now ...

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2021 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  

Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

katdoig-hotmail-

Yes. This answered my question brilliantly. I am so grateful for the help. Thank you!

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789-_~