Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Is Tax Act 152 the same as the path act message?

@cherylgilbert40 how did you find out you was hit with an audit so early on the season?

I just calked them ....

It wasn't even on the WMR website. And the rep stated my return looked great not to worry about it and there were thousands of people hit randomly that's it. We will not see our return until March 14, 2014.

@minceymeachelle what did you're letter state? Was it a random audit and will see see you're return the middle part of March?

No it wasnt audit i just have to prove i am who i say i am thats all

Okay perhaps that's all it is they said the letter was sent out on the 14th yet I haven't seen the letter yet? How long dud it take to get the letter in the mail?

@cherylgilbert40 I would call IRS and verify your address on file it can take up to 14-30 days from filing to receive a letter.

I spoke to the IRS there was no letter that went out it was just taking more time and under review which due to the PATH Act enacted in 2016, it's difficult delayed do many refunds including mine. But I should receive it by March 14, 2017. She'd mentioned the only time to worry only if I received a letter.

The other lady stated they reviewed my account on Feb 13, 2017 they are holding my refund until Feb 27, 2017.

One had stated something from the other. I am not for sure who's looking at the whole truth or though a half glass.

I called the IRS three times today to get the facts staight in my personal tax return but the first rep stated I was being audited, the second rep stated it was processed it's just being reviewed and could see my refund before March 14th an antipated time frame and the third person stars no I am not being audited just reviews and I should wait to check the WMF for a DDD. If I receive a letter and no letter has gone out and everthing looks great. They are doing this to a majority of refunds due to the PATH Act. Anyone else call the IRS that are in the same boat?

Has anyone got a deposit today!!! The wait is over SBTPG has tooken out fees and its been sent to my bank. No deposit yet however. Has anyone gotten theirs.
meek0904

@cherylgilbert40 I'm on hold now I will let u know what they say
meek0904

@ashbash6788 u lucky mine still says processing & a refund date will be given when available. I verified my identity on the 15th wmr bars gone just tax 152
raemin03

How do you verifiy your information?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies