turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

gmontoya

Can i go to bank and take out my whole refund at one time with turbo prepaid card?

I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE BANK & TRIED AGAIN AS A CREDIT STILL DID NOT WORK & WENT TO THE ARVEST ATM AND I WAS ABLE TO WITH DRAW 5 TRANSACTIONS @ 3.75 EA. AND NO MORE, WHAT A FRUSTRATION. GRRRRRRRR... I WENT TO THE POST OFFICE AND BOUGHT MONEY ORDERS FOR THE REMAINDER. HOPES THIS HELPS SOMEONE... I TRIED AND TRIED TO CALL AND NO ANSWER .....TURBO CARD YOU SUCK  
gmontoya

Can i go to bank and take out my whole refund at one time with turbo prepaid card?

CWARREN & KMICHAUX5 THANKS AND GOOD LUCK

They are having technical difficulties at turbo tax apparently because I was hung up on by the automated service. I'm about to go to cvs and pull out money and try the 3 transactions for 1000 each we will see how that goes. Let's hope it works because I need my money.

I just pulled 3,000 off my card from a cvs atm. It was in 400 dollar increments but still I was able to do it.

I can confirm that the Wal-Mart customer service desk allows you to pull the money as well. It cost $3.74 per $1000 pulled
tj091206

How much can u take off from Walmart?? And what banks can u withdraw 3000- 5000 from??
tj091206

How much total can I get off the card in a day ??? And where do I go??

To Do Money orders at Walmart at $1000 each do you do them right away or do you have to like do 1000 wait and then another 1000 or can you just purchase them one after another...

When you receive your card is it personalized w your name and do they send the pin number or do you have to request it? We had to file an extension due to legal stuff pending so trying to decide best option to get refund. Also do they send a card for your spouse or only primary person (1st person) listed on the return?
-With the Wal-Mart and doing money orders are you actually able to cash $3000 worth of money orders right there at the same time?
Thanks for the input.

Once you select to receive the card... TurboTax should send you an email with a link to register the card. At that point you can select the pin. If not, you can do it when the card arrives. **** At Walmart, just tell them you want to pull money from your card... YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GET A MINEY ORDER FIRST... the fee is around $3 per $1000...you should be able to pull out as many times as you like**** hope this helps

Thank you very much. I appreciate the clarification. It sucks that they have a limit on what you can withdraw in a day.
So the card that they send you is a card that has your name on it already? Do you know if they send a card for both you and your spouse when you file joint return?

I’m not to sure about joint returns... but it will have a name on it like the visa debit cards from a bank...and at Walmart you should be able to get it all out same day. Every thousand is a transaction.
DenaeLO

Yes, if your refund is equal to or less than the maximum withdrawal per day.

Teller cash withdrawal

• Use your personalized card at a bank teller to withdraw cash.
  • Maximum of $3,000 per day. Up to a $2.50 fee per teller transaction.
Also visit https://www.turboprepaidcard.com/ or call (888) 285-4169 toll-free.

No bank is allowing me to withdrawal money..y is that

Is it the temp card or the real one? Just curious because I have my temp one and planned on going to the bank to see if I'm able to withdrawal from it..
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies