Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can i go to bank and take out my whole refund at one time with turbo prepaid card?

Can I go to bank and take out my entire refund with turbo prepaid card? 

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

96 Replies
anise831

Can i go to bank and take out my whole refund at one time with turbo prepaid card?

What bank
twdk1

What banks can i pull the money out

I have the same question... What bank can I withdraw the money from?

i am also trying to see how i can pull all of it off the card im trying to purchase a vehicle
tbentz6

Chase declined mine for $2260
xdougmanx

Go to Walmart and get money orders to get your money. It's cheaper than an atm. That's how I got my money.

It let my husband pull 1000 off an atm but wouldn't let him pull anything at the bank...do you think the money order way would work??@xdougmanx
512liz512

I tried a cash advance at a bank it got denied twice. Then I went to an atm and was only able to get out 1000. SO I CALLED the card and she told me the reason it got declined at the bank bc I have to do the cash advance with my pin number. (The bank didn't do it with my pin) and that the daily limit was 3000. So I went to walmart and did 3 separate tranactions for 1000 each. They only charged 3.75 per trans.

@512liz512 money order transactions? Or what kinda transactions
gmontoya

i am PISSED........THIS IS BULL-S*** I GOT MY REFUND AND I CAN NOT WITHDRAW IT ALL OR  A CHUNK, I HAVE BEEN TO 2 BANKS AND DECLINED, I AM GOIN TO GO TO WALMART & CVS AND HOPE IT WORKS, THAKS FOR SHARING GUYS, I HOPE IT WORKS....... I WILL NEVER EVER FILE OR USE A TURBO TAX CARD AGAIN!!!!

my son got turbo tax card and was declined at wellsfargo and chase. i think because the first bank he tried to get more than the daily limit. then I told him to try another bank for the 3,000 limit. they declined.   He tried to call and could not get a live person.   I read one of the comments on here that Turbo teller told someone the bank declined because the banks were not running the card with PIN number.  !!!!  I asked my Son if the banks he went to do did the PIN number and he said NO.   

he is going to try one more bank , then i told him to just go to walmart !!  he stated he did NOT want to use TURBO next year !!! He is SOOOO aggravated
lwarren1998
xdougmanx

Got to Walmart and buy money orders for yourself and you can use the pin then.
kmichaux5

Just use atm
kmichaux5

N keep doing it till u get how much u need or use paypal this cards not that bad
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies