Solved: Income not been reported to SSA by IRS yet. How long should this take or should I contact the IRS

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Income not been reported to SSA by IRS yet. How long should this take or should I contact the IRS

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 15

Income not been reported to SSA by IRS yet. How long should this take or should I contact the IRS

Actually it is the other way around ... the W-2 is sent to the SS admin first then sent to the IRS who in turn sends it to the states. If you are trying to get the income transcript for 2018 then you will probably need to wait until June or July. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Level 15

Or do you mean schedule C self employment income?
Level 15

Actually it is the other way around ... the W-2 is sent to the SS admin first then sent to the IRS who in turn sends it to the states. If you are trying to get the income transcript for 2018 then you will probably need to wait until June or July. 

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings