Im trying to file my taxes and i havent been able ...

miguelmor97

Im trying to file my taxes and i havent been able to retrieve a w2 from a previous employer ive tried calling the irs but due to the virus there isnt anyone available to answer my questions ive been t

Your best bet is to ask your employer or payroll department for another copy of your W-2.

Here are some more options:

miguelmor97

Ive tried contacting them and i havent been able to get ahold of anyone at the payroll department ive been calling them 3 times a week at the least with no answer and no option for voicemail and the people who rant the actual building where i worked are unable to do anything on their end