Solved: Im trying to download 2017 tax file . keeps telling me network error. how else can I get a copy of my document?

Im trying to download 2017 tax file . keeps telling me network error. how else can I get a copy of my document?

Just downloaded a 2017 tax data file from the TurboTax website without error.

Clear cache and cookies on your web browser.  Close the browser and re-open. 

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download .tax file or Download/print return (PDF)

If the problem persists, change your web browser.