Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

@cmbence I talked to a live rep on the 800829zerofiveeighttwo ext 653. I told them I wanted to check and see if they had got it because my efile rejected and I had to mail it and when she asked what day I mailed it, I acted like I wasn’t too sure (I said “Umm the end of Feb...no maybe the beginning of March...idk”) and I told her I would just mail another one. Well then she asked if she could put me on hold for 5-7 minutes and came back and told me it showed up in their system 3/30 and wait 6 weeks if I haven’t received it. Well I got a notification from SERVE that it was deposited today!!! I am soooo happy. I never got any bars on WMR at all. It still says REFUND STATUS ERROR and I KNOW I put my info in right...so don’t be discouraged. It’s coming!!

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

@cmbence I talked to a live rep on the 800829zerofiveeighttwo ext 653. I told them I wanted to check and see if they had got it because my efile rejected and I had to mail it and when she asked what day I mailed it, I acted like I wasn’t too sure (I said “Umm the end of Feb...no maybe the beginning of March...idk”) and I told her I would just mail another one. Well then she asked if she could put me on hold for 5-7 minutes and came back and told me it showed up in their system 3/30 and wait 6 weeks if I haven’t received it. Well I got a notification from SERVE that it was deposited today!!! I am soooo happy. I never got any bars on WMR at all. It still says REFUND STATUS ERROR and I KNOW I put my info in right...so don’t be discouraged. It’s coming!!

I talked to some one this morning on mine and she told me that was a freeze on mine and that she needed to verify some information and after verifying some information she said she was able to release the freeze off my refund and that I will receive my refund in 3 to 6 weeks finally will be glad when it gets here

Mines finally say recieved as of Wednesday .. How long will it be before it get approved

Soo.... I called this am..... N they said "still processing" n that if I don't hear anything by 2nd week n MAY to call them back SOO OVER THIS BS MAILD 2/9 SHOWED RCVD 3/6 BARS DISAPPEARED 3/10 "STILL BEING PROCESSED" SINCE

Im mad also im going through the same thing

Spoke to someone today and they said there was a hold on my refund but after verifying some information she was able to remove the hold and told me that I will receive my refund in 4 to 6 weeks praying that it don't take that long
mzche89

@tnt2713 any news yet for the ones that didn't receive their ip pin this year but had to.mail in return

NO!!!! Ugh filed 02/09
mzche89

@Cheree_Coplin I'm over this year I want my money

Chile I ALREADY KNOW SMH @mzche89 its ridiculous really thinkin ima call tomm tho I keep calling n they keep tlln me if I don't hear anything end of April call back n May R THEY FA REAL?!? I'm BEYOND over it
mzche89

@Cheree_Coplin I got a TA he submitted everything last week so they can go ahead and process my return because they were just holding mine because of no ip pin I had to fax him a copy of my return

How did u get a TA

I still dont have mine been dealing with this since January. Been geating the run around and no straight answer.

Yes XACTLY me 2 idk hw to gt TA I don't have a hardship but gonna call today
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies