mjp77

If you receive a 4464C letter talking about reviewing your return and holding it up for another 60 days what happens?? Do they do this and keep your money? I'm worried.

DMarkM1

The 4464C letter is notification that the IRS is reviewing your return.  They are verifying the information reported on your tax return and matching documents they received from payers such as W2s and 1099s.  It is not an audit. They will normally hold your refund until the review is complete.  

DMarkM1

Confusedtxn

I've waited the 60...almost waited the 60 days and still nothing. TheCovid! !:#/!$!! I'm dead broke and got 3 kids

Michael 1973

I received a 4464C it's almost 60 days and don't get my refund. Don't receive any letters from IRS. What's the next step I need to do. It's been so long since I efile my tax last February. Need help