turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

nancboyd

Cannot locate Tax Tools to get to Print Center after filing 2017 taxes

I have filed my return for 2017 using the online turbotax but forgot to print my worksheets.  I do not have the print center option on the left hand side anymore and every time I log in it takes me to the "your tax returns have been accepted".  Help!!!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ddaven12

If you have already filed your tax return, please take the steps below to get back into your Online account in order to access the Print Center to print your complete tax return and worksheets.

• Sign in to your account (if you haven't already done so), using the same login you used to file your return.
  • Scroll down to My Tax Returns and Documents and click show.
  • Next scroll down and select Add a State (you are not really adding a state, this will allow you to get back into the program.
  • In the left side panel select Tax Tools then select Print Center.
  • Next select Print, save or preview this year's return.
  • Then select the option to print your 2017 federal and state returns. Also select the option to include government and TurboTax worksheets, then select View or print forms.
  • This will allow you to print your complete tax file.
  • Once you have finished printing, select Tax Home in the left side bar to return to the home page and click Sign Out in the lower left corner when you are ready to exit the program

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ddaven12

If you have already filed your tax return, please take the steps below to get back into your Online account in order to access the Print Center to print your complete tax return and worksheets.

• Sign in to your account (if you haven't already done so), using the same login you used to file your return.
  • Scroll down to My Tax Returns and Documents and click show.
  • Next scroll down and select Add a State (you are not really adding a state, this will allow you to get back into the program.
  • In the left side panel select Tax Tools then select Print Center.
  • Next select Print, save or preview this year's return.
  • Then select the option to print your 2017 federal and state returns. Also select the option to include government and TurboTax worksheets, then select View or print forms.
  • This will allow you to print your complete tax file.
  • Once you have finished printing, select Tax Home in the left side bar to return to the home page and click Sign Out in the lower left corner when you are ready to exit the program
dahl_erin

Is there any way to retrieve worksheets after Oct 15?  The Add a State option is no longer available now.

@dahl_erin

After the current  files end up moved to the Previous Years section, sometime  in the next few weeks....Probably by December, you will be able to download a New PDF file from the 2017 file.  And that file will contain all the worksheets.   Once a year has been moved into the Previous Years section....the only PDF that is provided is the large one with all the worksheets.
(Unless TTX changes their procedures this time)
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies