Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Mckheisa44
Returning Member

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

Is this true about we paid good money to have turbo do our taxes to only have a paper check mailed to us thats really let us know as the people at a time of need turbo is not here to help us or give us the right answer but bull crap the people around knowing they have answers to our questions but chose to conitue to send false information of not knowing. I know for me to have to go through this doing a troubling time to only to get played with. I know for the furture I will no longer use turbo for taxes in furture and advise my friends and family to also follow. Everyone be safe amd blessed rember turbo tax is continuing to feed the people false information in not knowing about update concerning the turbo tax card

Beatrice,

TT updates the system at 10 and 1.

I learned that from my refund.

Some people got it a day early at 10. Others at 1

Good morning 🌞 everyone I see we are still at it.

On my tax paper it says First Century Bank for my refund advance. Not Santa Barbara

I spoke with a lady yesterday and this is what she told me

Screenshot_20200413-123317_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200413-123329_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20200413-123325_Samsung Internet.jpg

@Money Binoculars1 

Must be more than that cause my taxes were deposited at like 600-630pm

Screenshot_20200414-090746_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is what I found, I think we are good guys. 

ldeckids
Returning Member

This whole thread is ignorant!

first how would turbo tax not have any idea what’s going on.. second why would a turbo tax, reloadable prepaid card be the ONLY prepaid card NOT getting stimulus payments?

third, not everyone with a turbo tax card had fees taken out through Santa Barbara bank! 

based on the response from Turbo tax it’s clear they don’t have anyone’s money and therefore you won’t be seeing it tomorrow.. 

@Mckheisa44 wrote:

Is this true about we paid good money to have turbo do our taxes to only have a paper check mailed to us thats really let us know as the people at a time of need turbo is not here to help us or give us the right answer but bull crap the people around knowing they have answers to our questions but chose to conitue to send false information of not knowing. I know for me to have to go through this doing a troubling time to only to get played with. I know for the furture I will no longer use turbo for taxes in furture and advise my friends and family to also follow. Everyone be safe amd blessed rember turbo tax is continuing to feed the people false information in not knowing about update concerning the turbo tax card

Please read the answers posted on this thread.

As has been posted many times on this thread -

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit into your bank account then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit into the same account.

Mckeisha,

You are gettin dd to the rtg and acct # on your 1040 anytime btw today at inyervals or tomorrow

I havent been able to use the chat assistance.  Which app did you use?

Tommybee
Returning Member

I filed Federal and state through Turbo-Tax direct deposit. Does the IRS have this banking information for the stimulas check?

@Demonik1400 

I can assure you that once one of us millions do, there will be a Legitimate picture 📷 😉

Hopefully we'll get some$$$ soon. Hope all is well.  #barelysurviving

Champ,

Stop

I dont care who calls it what if someone wants to say Im looking for a hand out then so be it just give me the money honey. I risk my life everyday for my community so dont really care what someone else has to say about me and you shouldnt either. As long as you know who you are and what you are then **bleep** the rest.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies