derrickanderson8

I want a paper check or a card.

Do to a banking issue. I do not want my refund deposited.

JenniferE1

I want a paper check or a card.

If you are selecting to pay your TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund, you will not get the option to select a paper check. The reason for this is because the IRS will mail the paper check directly to you, so there would be no way to have the fees taken from that check before it's sent to you. Direct deposit is required if you are choosing to have the TurboTax fees taken out of your refund.  

If you prefer to get a paper check, you will need to remove the option to have the fees taken out of your return and pay for your TurboTax fees with either a credit or debit card, and then you will get option to select to receive a paper check. 

JenniferE1

I want a paper check or a card.