najjah01

If I upgrade my turbo tax account to have someone do it for me, could I still print it out to mail in my taxes.

IRS has date of birth wrong so I was told I needed to mail my taxes in.
CarissaM

The full service expert will be able to assist you, even if you elect to file by mail. 

You can click here to see what full service will look like within Turbo Tax. 

wpoveromo

So completed everything on my own and even paid the ~$200 so I could get a copy of the return / pdf (I did NOT actually file) to review. 

I did not file with TurboTax last year and after speaking with my CPA who did it last year, noticed several items I need to carry over. 

I logged on and upgraded to Full Service however not it seems all of my data has been erased. Where is all of my filing?

JeanneLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please make sure you are using the correct user ID when you log in to TurboTax.

Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information:  Why can't I find my return in Tax Home or My Docs™?

Please follow the instructions in this TurboTax FAQ to contact customer support if you need further assistance:  What is the TurboTax phone number?

@wpoveromo