jakeamarkie

If I am required to file taxes through the mail, can I still use turbo tax create the documents etc.? If so, when I pay Turbotax to print, am I all squared away ?

IreneS

Yes, you can use Turbo Tax to create your federal and state tax returns, even if you need to mail in the returns.

When you finish entering all your data TurboTax will review the returns and ask how you want to file.  If you are unable to e-file, you will be given instructions for printing and mailing in your return.

You will be asked to pay before printing and then you'll be all squared away!

IreneS