turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I would like to know more about turbo tax's guarantee that they can get me the best refund. I'm almost done completing my form and don't want to pay $90 without more info

The site wants to charge me $90 to complete my 1099-b. currently i've completed everything on a different site and am getting a greater refund for both state and fed. I'd like to finish on turbo tax to see which one gets me a greater refund. I'd like some more info on how this works.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I would like to know more about turbo tax's guarantee that they can get me the best refund. I'm almost done completing my form and don't want to pay $90 without more info

Both sites should give you the same results; so it's important that you enter everything correctly, completely, and consistently in both places.

Maximum Refund Guarantee or Your Money Back

If you get a larger refund or smaller tax due from another tax preparation method, we'll refund the applicable TurboTax federal and/or state purchase price paid. TurboTax Online Free Edition customers are entitled to payment of $30.

TurboTax® Software License Agreements - Learn About TurboTax Software Agreements (intuit.com)

See the following link for information on our TurboTax Satisfaction Guaranteed refund policy.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/our-turbotax-satisfaction-guaranteed-refund

Try to collect on the accuracy guarantee.

TurboTax makes it almost impossible.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies