• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nickole-iula

I would like to know more about turbo tax's guarantee that they can get me the best refund. I'm almost done completing my form and don't want to pay $90 without more info

The site wants to charge me $90 to complete my 1099-b. currently i've completed everything on a different site and am getting a greater refund for both state and fed. I'd like to finish on turbo tax to see which one gets me a greater refund. I'd like some more info on how this works.
3 Replies
SweetieJean
Level 15

I would like to know more about turbo tax's guarantee that they can get me the best refund. I'm almost done completing my form and don't want to pay $90 without more info

Both sites should give you the same results; so it's important that you enter everything correctly, completely, and consistently in both places.

Maximum Refund Guarantee or Your Money Back

If you get a larger refund or smaller tax due from another tax preparation method, we'll refund the applicable TurboTax federal and/or state purchase price paid. TurboTax Online Free Edition customers are entitled to payment of $30.

TurboTax® Software License Agreements - Learn About TurboTax Software Agreements (intuit.com)

MaryM428
Level 10

See the following link for information on our TurboTax Satisfaction Guaranteed refund policy.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/our-turbotax-satisfaction-guaranteed-refund

fanfare
Level 15

Try to collect on the accuracy guarantee.

TurboTax makes it almost impossible.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v