ilovemy2boysafak

I would like to have a replacement card mailed to me at a different address asap. What do I need to do to make this happen?

mesquitebean

Are you asking about the Turbo Prepaid Visa Card?

EDITED 2/16/19 at 9:28 PM Pacific:  This answer has been revised.  Since you are requesting a replacement card to a different address, you'll need to phone and speak directly to Turbo Card Customer Support to find out what all is required. 

"If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169."

mesquitebean

mesquitebean

@ilovemy2boysafak
Oh, wait, you said "different address".  I'm sorry the website link I provided in my original answer was how to get a replacement card, but apparently that method sends it to the same address.   You'll have to phone the Turbo Card Customer Support for assistance with your issue to arrange a different address and to see what they require.  Speak to a live person there instead of using their automated selections.    I apologize for the confusion.  You may have been emailed the original answer.   Please return to the forum to see the revised information.