turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I would like to have a replacement card mailed to me at a different address asap. What do I need to do to make this happen?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I would like to have a replacement card mailed to me at a different address asap. What do I need to do to make this happen?

Are you asking about the Turbo Prepaid Visa Card?

EDITED 2/16/19 at 9:28 PM Pacific:  This answer has been revised.  Since you are requesting a replacement card to a different address, you'll need to phone and speak directly to Turbo Card Customer Support to find out what all is required. 

"If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169."

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Are you asking about the Turbo Prepaid Visa Card?

EDITED 2/16/19 at 9:28 PM Pacific:  This answer has been revised.  Since you are requesting a replacement card to a different address, you'll need to phone and speak directly to Turbo Card Customer Support to find out what all is required. 

"If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169."

@ilovemy2boysafak
Oh, wait, you said "different address".  I'm sorry the website link I provided in my original answer was how to get a replacement card, but apparently that method sends it to the same address.   You'll have to phone the Turbo Card Customer Support for assistance with your issue to arrange a different address and to see what they require.  Speak to a live person there instead of using their automated selections.    I apologize for the confusion.  You may have been emailed the original answer.   Please return to the forum to see the revised information.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies