I will need to print my return. My husband is a no...

I will need to print my return. My husband is a nonresident alien who will not provide his SS # for me. Can I print my return without efiling? If so, how?

You are posting from TurboTax Live.  You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from  5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time Monday - Friday.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

You should be asking the Live help for how to file--you are married-- are you filing married filing separately?

You have to pay your TurboTax fees before you can print your return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1944348-how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS and/or your state received the return.

You have now posted three separate questions about the same problem. Please choose one of the threads and continue the discussion in that one thread. Stop posting multiple questions about the same issue. It's too confusing and hard to follow, and hard to see the whole picture, if information is scattered in multiple threads. If you want to add more information, answer our questions, or post a follow-up question, add a reply to the one thread that you select.