I was qualified for an advance, but I already have...

I was qualified for an advance, but I already have a TurboTax card. Do I need need to create a new account for my new card?

I was qualified for an advance, but I already have a TurboTax card. Do I need to create a new account for my new card?
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Yes. Once your refund advance is approved you will receive an email to activate your temporary card. 

For more information, please click here

Will my husband and I both receive seperate  Turbo cards, since we filed together, or just 1?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

You will receive one card per filed tax return, a new card will be issued. 

This Turbo Tax FAQ will provide more informant on the temporary card. Click on I can’t access my Refund Advance temporary card.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-temporary-card/00/27511