mthro5pls1

I was filling out a schedule C and need to go back to the beginning of this form because I was doing it wrong but can't get it to go back. help?

PeterM

Follow these steps in Turbo Tax...

• Log into your tax return.
  • Use the search box in the upper right hand corner. Type "schedule c" in the box and press enter.
  • This will bring up the "Jump to schedule c" link...click that link.
  • From here Turbo Tax will ask you some specific questions about your business. You'll be led through different screens asking you more questions regarding your business.
  • Once you've answered these questions Turbo Tax will bring you to a screen to enter you income. This may be in the form of 1099s or no 1099s. 
  • After you've added your income (or skipped that part) Turbo Tax will bring you to the screen for you to choose what expenses you would like to enter onto your tax return.

PeterM

Follow these steps in Turbo Tax...

• Log into your tax return.