turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

TheC

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

Oh that's great 😕 I stopped checking the website.... i lost hope of getting this refund honestly
TheC

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

Any updates for any of y'all

@TheC nothing for me
TheC

@lakrishatax same here nothing
tekken39

Hey everybody! No updates here. Next week will be 8 weeks for me. Sorry I’ve been home sick with the flu.
tekken39

It seems like they are making everybody wait around that 70-80 day mark which sucks!

I was at the 80 point before I got mine. I think some on here may be further than that.

@debskain was it 80 days from the day you filed

Yes. Counting from Jan 28th until April 19th

I received a letter stating to fill out an SE self-employment tax form I am sending it via fax today TurboTax did not have or did not give me an option to submit that when I submitted my taxes originally .

@debskain today made 83 days for me maybe i will get an update Saturday

Oh I really, really hope so....
@jtapiaarevalo WOW! I'm assuming you contacted TT about this?

@debskain I sure am about to!!!! Such Pooh over 70.22 owed and they owe me over 6k lol  I had additional money withheld each paycheck because I was using it as a savings for my wedding never again !

SMH...... this is crazy
tekken39

@debskain next Wednesday marks 8 weeks. The mandatory hold for me. They told me to call on the 5th so they can push it through. All this because of my ID pin. This is crazy. I’m praying for all of us and have a good feeling refunds are about to release real soon!!! @TheC
@lakrishatax
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies