Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I was approved for a refund loan so I chose to have it put on the turbo card. Now I have received an email from GreenDot saying I'm not approved for the loan. What do I do now? I don't want the turbo

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

I was approved for a refund loan so I chose to have it put on the turbo card. Now I have received an email from GreenDot saying I'm not approved for the loan. What do I do now? I don't want the turbo

If you don't qualify, you'll receive an email confirming you won’t receive a Refund Advance. It will include information about why you were not eligible for a Refund Advance. Your federal refund (minus any other agreed upon fees) will be loaded onto your Turbo Visa Debit Card. Since you have already filed the return, there is no way to change the refund method. For more detailed information, please click here

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Katziggy

Turbotax this is completely unfair and unjust. We have to pay fees in irder to withdraw our money from a card we were mislead into thinking we had a loan. Now Green Dot will capitalize off lies both companies have told. I will seek legal advice on this matter because you will not take money from me that I have earned all because one says approved and the other doesn’t.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies