cindirambo

I was approved for a refund loan so I chose to have it put on the turbo card. Now I have received an email from GreenDot saying I'm not approved for the loan. What do I do now? I don't want the turbo

BrandiLO

If you don't qualify, you'll receive an email confirming you won’t receive a Refund Advance. It will include information about why you were not eligible for a Refund Advance. Your federal refund (minus any other agreed upon fees) will be loaded onto your Turbo Visa Debit Card. Since you have already filed the return, there is no way to change the refund method. For more detailed information, please click here

Katziggy

Turbotax this is completely unfair and unjust. We have to pay fees in irder to withdraw our money from a card we were mislead into thinking we had a loan. Now Green Dot will capitalize off lies both companies have told. I will seek legal advice on this matter because you will not take money from me that I have earned all because one says approved and the other doesn’t.