I want to print my 2019 tax returns and it will no...

I want to print my 2019 tax returns and it will not let me

You have to pay for the 2019 TurboTax account fees before you can print the complete 2019 tax return.

To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2019 return at this time, click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return. On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Pay Now. The next screen will show a review of your Fees, click on Continue. Complete the next screen to pay by credit card and click Continue.

I want to print tax papers for me Connie Shafer and Jade Shafer but it saying it under another account but I dont know the other account. Please help.

When I sign on to the account I know there is not section on the left with the Tax Tool.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Follow the instructions in this FAQ here to access and print prior year returns. If you need further assistance, contact customer support here.