destinylw23

I’ve been trying to see my refund status for about week now And all it keep saying is they don’t find info that matches. I know for a fact I’m .Typing in the rite info.

mesquitebean

If you are referring to the IRS "Where's My Refund" tool,  you can't use that tool until AFTER  your efiled return has been accepted for at least 24 hours.  It won't find your information before then.  Has your Federal return been accepted??

And when you CAN use the "Where's My Refund" tool, be sure to enter just the Federal refund amount and not any total refund amount that includes a state refund.  The figure to enter is on your Federal Form 1040, Line 21a.

In the meantime, be sure you successfully efiled.  Here's how to check:

If you efiled with Online TurboTax,  has your Federal return been accepted?

Log into your Online TurboTax account.   At the Tax Home, what is showing for the status?   Does it say pending, accepted, rejected, or what?

If the efile status in your account still says "pending", that's normal.  The IRS will begin processing most returns today January 27.  They pulled a few returns early for testing purposes.   Most people will not find out until later today or in the next coming days if they are accepted or rejected.  When the IRS first ramps up each year, there is usually a backlog, and the IRS does not pull all returns from  TurboTax servers at once.

Mditmore57

Same here

CarissaM

If it has been 21 days since the date your return was accepted, you can reach out to contact the IRS by clicking here