rdenomme

I've been trying to print my Accepted federal and state returns for several days with no luck. What am I doing wrong?

BrandiLO

Please make sure your return is accepted, then please click here for directions for downloading a copy of this years tax return. 

rdenomme

Disappointed that community recommendation was nothing more than what was posted in Help that I already tried. I was hoping to get in contact with a live person via chat or telephone. After several days, I decided to go thru the "Amend Return" even though I didn't need to amend my return. In the amend return feature the "Print Return" feature was enable and allowed me to print my return. For the $140.00 I had already paid, you would think customer service would be a little more "Customer Centric".