Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I submitted a complaint with BBB regarding the issues with your online system not generating form 1095-A. I would like an immediate response regarding the refund request.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

I submitted a complaint with BBB regarding the issues with your online system not generating form 1095-A. I would like an immediate response regarding the refund request.

This is the TurboTax user community forum.  You will Not get a response using this forum. 

A response from TurboTax,if any, will be posted on the BBB website for your complaint.

@DoninGA Well duh, I know that. This is where the company you work for, TurboTax, suggested I post my question for assistance. I really wasn't expecting a knowledgeable response and I was right.

To contact TurboTax customer service/support use their contact website during business hours. If the problem concerns any type of refund for fees, use the key words billing issues and do Not use the word Refund or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.

Use this website to contact TurboTax support for this situation:

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

@lincas210 wrote:

@DoninGA Well duh, I know that. This is where the company you work for, TurboTax, suggested I post my question for assistance. I really wasn't expecting a knowledgeable response and I was right.

As stated, this is a user community forum.  The posters on this forum are only other users of the TurboTax software.  Only those with the Employee title associated with their User ID are employees.  I am not an employee of TurboTax or Intuit.  Never have been and never will  be.

@ DoninGA  Like I stated before, your comment was not helpful at all but the users comment above you was exactly what I needed.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies