jeremiah99201--

I still haven't received my refund or heard anything can you please tell me what's going on

AndreaC1

What does the status say on your state and the IRS's website? If you have successfully filed and the returns have been accepted, you will need to check the IRS and state websites to track the status of your refunds. They will provide the most up to date status for you. Once you have filed successfully using TurboTax, the IRS and/or state handles all processing of the returns and your refunds. TurboTax doesn't handle any processing/handling of the returns and refunds. 

You can use the IRS Where's My Refund site for the latest status on your federal tax refund.

And you can use your State Department of Revenue's website to check status of state tax refund. Choose your state below and it will give you steps to track the status.