TylerBBroke

I sent In my refund, received a letter from thr IRS about 5 wrerks later, it’s telling mw my information is inaccurate, but it is not

I really needed my refunds already, Ive been  jobless for months, can not someone’s come please help me? 

You mean you sent in your tax return--not your refund.  You are waiting for your refund.  No one at TurboTax knows anything about a letter the IRS sent to you, because TurboTax does not receive any information from the IRS after you e-file or mail your tax return.  You do not even say what the letter said to you.  TurboTax cannot intervene with the IRS for you, but if you will tell us (without any personal information) what the letter actually says, we may have suggestions for what you need to do next.

When you filed your tax return and is was accepted by the IRS, then TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or a tax refund from the IRS.  TurboTax cannot contact the IRS on your behalf.

If you need assistance in understanding the IRS notice you received then use the TurboTax Audit Support Center and speak with an agent - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/irs-notice/audit-support/

You can also contact the IRS using the phone number on the notice you received if you have questions.  If you disagree with the IRS assessment the notice should also give you instructions on how to proceed.

Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.
Then press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
It should then transfer you to an agent.