Solved: I requested my federal payment be made on Apr 10. As of April 15, 2017 no debit has been made from my bank account. Is there a delay in issuing the debit?

I requested my federal payment be made on Apr 10. As of April 15, 2017 no debit has been made from my bank account. Is there a delay in issuing the debit?

If you specified a date for the IRS and/or state to withdraw the funds, generally, the funds are withdrawn on the payment date you specified if your return has been accepted. Sometimes, it may take a couple more days on their end. If you still don't see the debit 7-10 days after your return has been accepted and your specified date, you will need to call the IRS e-file Payment Services at 1-888-353-4537, if this is a federal tax payment you owe. If you didn't specify a date, then April 18th is the default payment date.

Or contact your state tax agency, if you owe a state payment. You can go here https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901670 and choose your state and it will take you to their contact page with phone numbers to reach them.