belinda8856

I recieved a text message stating that there was an error on a tax calculation it mentioned an amount of money that was available for me and should i call irs tomorrow ?

I feel i should call the irs tomorrow to find out if its real of if someone is trying to scam me

Who sent you a text message?   The IRS does not send text messages to you or call you to say that they owe you money.  The IRS does not call you--period.     Be careful---it is likely some sort of scam.  Do not provide any information to anyone who is texting you and saying they are from the IRS.

Mike9241

this is a scam. if you were due money the IRS would send you a letter - no text - no e-mail or just send you the refund.