tjones154

I received my advance refund today 01/28/2020 but when I go to make an online purchase it say “not authorized “

DonnaLO

If you created a Turbo Visa Debit Card online account and have funds available but you’re unable to use your temporary card number for online purchases, call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

If you received a Refund Advance last year, you’ll need to create a new account to see your Refund Advance funds for this year. You won’t see the funds if you log in with the account you made last year.

Here is more information: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-temporary-card/00/27511

Treed123

Thank you because this has happened to me. I feel like I'm being ripped off. What's the purpose in even selecting this option if you cannot have access to the advance. I will be posting after I call. I feel like I just got ripped off!!! Very angry customer!