jtmpaul1

I received a notification from the state, but am not required to amend my return. How do I make changes to my original return that I am not going to refile?

You just do ... make the changes needed in the federal section and then complete the amended state return and mail only that return in ... just ignore the federal.

jtmpaul1

Thanks for the quick response. Actually the state made the adjustments. I only have to respond if I disagree. I just want to make changes to my own copy of the return and verify their numbers.